Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh what fun.



Well boys and girls I can say my new bike is AMAZING! Got another ride on it today for a total of 100 miles outdoors. For anybody on the fence to get a new ride I would recommend the Madone. It rides so tight and responsive. I was so used to riding a noodle with the Lemond. Man those days are over. This thing just gets up and goes with every once of power you give. Well enough of me babbling about this and that. Took a full view pic so you can see it in its whole. Added a couple new bits as well. She now comes in at 15.45lbs. Enjoy everyone. Oh the last one is of my new best friend. Hehehehehe. He likes going fast.

1 comment:

  1. OK first I hate you cause you have that sweet bike... j/k

    are any Rowmans going road tomorrow (Sat)? if it ends up nice? looking for a fun ride..

    Philmeaux@gmail.com
    Phil

    ReplyDelete