Friday, January 30, 2009

I've got some hot sneak peak pics. of Steve's Trek 69er 3x9. Not much right now, but if this is any indication..............WOW!

Steve swears by the 69er, but hopefully we'll hear his own comments on the subject since he is now an official author. 2 down 2 to go. Ok, Ok enough suspense.........Check it out.


While down at the LBS, I was able to sweet talk Jeremy into fixing the free hub for my Rig's rear hub. Blew out a paw.......Ouch! Turns out he'll do about any thing for an Arby's Melt.

Then it was back to the house to drag myself down to the "Man Cave" to ride the torture device (aka the trainer) for a few hours. But I got to look forward to some Tia, Guinness and a movie. All quite worth it.











Later,

Josh

2 comments:

  1. What do I gotta do to get some tickets to the Gun Show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate you know all you have to do is ask. Others will have to pay the standard entry fee

    ReplyDelete