Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DIRT DERBY

Yarrrrrrrrrrrr, This past weekend was the Dirt Derby in Barboursville. Was a pretty long drive , but we made it. No Chappy for us this time around. The new Plus, Tim drove us down. Things where hot as soon as we got there. Even for a 11:00 start, the sun was blazing.

The race started a bit after 11. We rolled out the park on the hardball. About two miles later we popped into the woods. Jesse Stevens was setting a good pace followed by J and myself. We quickly pulled away from the pack. I love that river trail. OH SO FAST.

J, just looking too fast.

We stayed together for about the first lap and well, the heat and the pace started to get to me. I slowly lost contact with J and Jesse.

Jesse went on to win and J got 2nd. As for myself I got 3rd. Our powerhouse Plus got 6th in his class. Good job Tim.


The Full TEAM ROWMAN will be racing the ACE this coming weekend and we hope to see ya there.

HEHEHE, Tim and his go fast treats.






DAMN, he must be sponsored.







Expert podium, hot dang.

2 comments: